Lockware Systems introduces a BitFenix Survivor with custom blue LED
(BitFenix Design Lab, August 23rd, 2011) - The award-winning Survivor chassis from BitFenix is a bone fide hit among gamers who require rugged styling and maximum mobility in a PC chassis. Now, gamers can find a Special Edition Survivor at Lockware Systems (www.lockwaresystems.com) featuring an exclusive blue LED logo.
Of course, gamers can also look forward to the same great features that have made Survivor popular the world over:
Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
Hideaway carrying handle for easy transport
Light controls to turn the LED logo on and off
BitFenix S2 Peripheral Security
Modular hard disk cage for extra-long graphics cards
Space for up to seven 3.5" or nine 2.5" drives
Install up to two 200mm fans or three 120mm fans
Friendly installation and setup
Quantities are extremely limited, so users are encouraged to reserve theirs soon to avoid disappointment.
To purchase this Special Edition Survivor from Lockware Systems, click here: http://bit.ly/peJush
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Tencent buys majority stake in Path of Exile studio
- Black Ops 4 traditional campaign was never in development
- Battlefield V may be set in WWII
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit