MSI Computer Corp., a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, announces the availability of the stylish X460 and X460DX notebooks, the 14-inch mobile powerhouse for professionals on the go. Part of the X Series ultra-slim notebooks, both units are powered by Intel Core processors, Integrated Intel GMA HD or NVIDIA GeForce GT540M video cards, Microsoft Windows 7, and THX TruStudio PRO.
"The X460 and X460DX takes our current X Series to another level, shrinking the power and performance of a larger notebook into a mobile unit with exceptional battery life," said Andy Tung, Vice President of Sales for MSI US. "Crafted with the mobile professional in mind, these units feature a sleek design that reflects MSI's pursuit for innovation and style."
Featuring Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) 2.0, the X460 model enables users to easily connect their laptops to any television unit using standard Wi-Fi. In addition, both models feature THX TruStudio PRO, an audio technology designed to bring the experience found in live performances, films and recording studios into notebooks and desktop PCs.
"The MSI X460 model featuring the latest Intel Core processors and Wireless Display technology effectively addresses the needs of the mobile professional, giving them superior performance and easy connectivity," said Joe Van de Water, Product Marketing Manager at Intel.
Available in three distinct configurations, all models come with two USB 3.0 ports, HDMI connectivity, and 1.3 MP integrated webcam for easy expansion and networking.
All models are protected by a 1 year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty and are currently available for order at Newegg and Amazon starting at $799.99 MSRP.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite is coming to China, with Tencent securing rights
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- Detroit: Become Human gets gold mastered, demo coming soon
- Lootbox and skin trade to make $50 billion by 2022
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit