HONG KONG - Dec. 3, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA-based motherboards and graphics cards, today unleashes its first Graphics Plus capable mini-ITX motherboard - the ZOTAC GeForce 8200-ITX WiFi. Powered by an NVIDIA GeForce 8200 mGPU, the ZOTAC GeForce 8200-ITX WiFi delivers NVIDIA unified architecture, NVIDIA CUDA, NVIDIA PureVideo HD and integrated WiFi technologies rolled up into a miniature 170mm x 170mm platform.
The ZOTAC GeForce 8200-ITX WiFi with NVIDIA unified architecture features 16 screaming-fast stream processors that are programmable for phenomenal visuals with DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.1 enabled 3D games and applications or high-speed general computing tasks with NVIDIA CUDA-enabled applications.
NVIDIA CUDA technology enables the ZOTAC GeForce 8200-ITX WiFi to use its integrated graphics processor to accelerate complex mathematical calculations, image processing and video editing tasks.
"General purpose computing is the future of graphics processors. The performance gains with NVIDIA CUDA enabled applications are astonishing with GeForce series graphics processors. Our new ZOTAC GeForce 8200-ITX WiFi enables users to take advantage of CUDA technology while maintaining a small system foot print," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology transforms the ZOTAC GeForce 8200-ITX WiFi into a multimedia powerhouse. PureVideo HD enables the ZOTAC GeForce 8200-ITX WiFi to decode high-definition Blu-ray content using the integrated GeForce 8200 graphics processor for vivid, smooth and lag-free Blu-ray video playback.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology also breathes new life into existing DVD movie collections with advanced scaling and de-interlacing algorithms. Using the advanced algorithms, the ZOTAC GeForce 8200-ITX WiFi is able to render existing standard-definition DVDs to near-high-definition levels of video quality.
"Although high-definition is the future of multimedia, we can't neglect users with existing DVD collections. NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology allows us to deliver video processing that's beneficial to users that have standard and high-definition content with our ZOTAC GeForce 8200-ITX WiFi," Mr. Berger added.
Wireless 802.11b/g technology enables the ZOTAC GeForce 8200-ITX WiFi to connect to networks wirelessly, reducing the amount of wiring required to the system. The wireless adapter is integrated into the ZOTAC GeForce 8200-ITX WiFi, allowing wireless network connectivity without large external adapters or internal add-in cards, for easy wireless network connectivity.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce 8200-ITX WiFi.
New NVIDIA GeForce 8200-ITX WiFi platform
NVIDIA GeForce 8200 mGPU
16 stream processors
Microsoft DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.1 compatible
NVIDIA CUDA and PhysX ready
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
DVI with HDCP (w/Audio) and VGA outputs
HDMI output with dongle (w/Audio)
Integrated 802.11b/g WiFi
AMD Phenom, Athlon and Sempron - Socket AM2+ support
HyperTransport 3.0 compatible
2 DDR2 DIMM slots
Up to 8GB of DDR2 memory
ZOTAC Extended Warranty (visit https://www.zotac.com for details)
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit