Designed in urban and business styles
Taipei, Taiwan, August 9, 2011 - Leading memory storage brand, SP/Silicon Power announces the launch of the D05 external portable hard drive today. Designed in urban and business styles, it delivers a smooth and seamless elegance. D05 adopts the super-speed USB3.0 interface and provides an ultra-high capacity of 1TB. With the up to date SP Widget back up and security tool, customers can enjoy safer and more efficient data mobility!
D05, continues Diamond series in their delicate design and exterior.The solid and scratch resistant case by metallic grain surface embosses the diamond mark. The pocket-sized and easy for carry design is indeed the priority choice for urban and business people.
D05 is equipped with new USB 3.0 interface and 1TB storage capacity. It takes only 70 seconds to transfer and store a 25GB blu-ray DVD. The massive 1TB storage capacity can store up to 200 full-length DVD movies. Regardless of the file size, its transmission rate and capacity will satisfy every customer's needs.
D05 has a built-in LED status indicator for users to instantly identify power supply and activity status. It is also a green product as it has a hibernation mode to save power. In addition, D05 also comes with SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back up and security tools as well as a 60 day free trial of Norton AntiVirus 2011. Diamond D05 is available in 500GB / 640GB / 750GB / 1TB capacity for users to choose from. SP offers 3-year warranty for all portable hard drives. For more information, please visit the official website at https://www.silicon-power.com.
- USB 3.0 interface, backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Maximum transmission rate up to 5GB/s
- Streamlined design and exquisite metallic grain
- Solid structure and scratch resistant surface
- Easy Plug in and use: no external adapter required
- Power saving sleep mode
- LED indicates power on and data transmission
- Up to date version of SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
- Dimensions: 124.8x 75.8mm x 13.6mm
- Weight: 155g/205g (1TB)
- Interface: USB 3.0 / 2.0
- Support OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux
2.6.31 or later, MacOS 10.4 or later (only USB 2.0 currently supported)
- Transfer Rates: Max. 5Gb/s (USB 3.0 mode)
Max. 480 Mb/s (USB 2.0 mode)
- Power Supply: DC 5V (Power supplied through USB)
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 79°C
- Color: metallic gray
- Three-year warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic specialists in International Business, Global Marketing, and Technical Engineering of flash data storage industry. Well dedicated in brand image and product quality, Silicon Power has been recognized and well accepted by millions of end-users in more than 100 countries, becomes the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, DRAM modules, solid state disks, and portable hard drives in less than a decade. Headquartered in Taipei, we continuously established various branches throughout the world including Netherlands, Japan, Russia, Mainland China and other emerging market to reach the worldwide market.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard