Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer, unleashes the overwhelmingly powerful Hyper 612 PWM CPU Cooler. Striking a delicate balance between cooling potential and noise, the Hyper 612 PWM outperforms all-in-one liquid coolers and high-priced counterparts alike while maintaining minimal noise levels.
The Hyper 612 PWM CPU Cooler is designed for optimum heat dissipation at low fan speeds thanks to wider fin gaps, a PWM fan with a special fin blade design, and a precise heat pipe layout that directs each of its six heat pipes across CPU "hot zones". Employing this unique heat pipe layout allows the heat pipes to multiply into twelve virtual heat pipes that cool the hottest parts of the processor.
Easy installation of fans and dual fan design options
Break the bonds that tie you to wire clips and fan screws with the included quick-snap brackets. With these brackets changing, adding, and cleaning fans becomes a simple matter of a few moments to remove and reattach everything. Those with more extreme cooling needs may attach an optional second fan with the extra included quick-snap fan bracket. The Hyper 612 PWM comes equipped with a high performance PWM controlled fan that can be adjusted via BIOS or OS-based motherboard tuning applications. Be it overclocking or stock speeds, PWM enables the included fan to become a versatile cooling option that tailors noise and performance to any need.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Take a trip with 'Paddington' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit