ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today announces the ZOTAC DisplayPort to Dual HDMI and mini-DisplayPort to Dual HDMI adaptors designed to double display output capabilities on desktops and notebooks.
The ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors transform native DisplayPort and mini-DisplayPort outputs from notebooks, desktops - graphics cards and integrated graphics - to dual HDMI outputs. The HDMI outputs are capable of resolutions up to 1920x1080 per port for a combined spanned resolution of 3840x1080 with the ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors.
"Multiple monitors are becoming quite popular for day-to-day tasks. Users can expand their system to triple displays by combining a laptop display, dual display-capable graphics card or motherboard with a ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptor," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors are completely passive and do not require additional cabling for power - just plug the DisplayPort or mini-DisplayPort cables into the adaptor and instantly have two 1080p capable HDMI outputs."
It's time to play with the ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors.
New ZOTAC DisplayPort to Dual HDMI and mini-DisplayPort to Dual HDMI adaptors
Transform DisplayPort or mini-DisplayPort outputs to dual HDMI outputs
Supports two simultaneous displays with resolutions up to 1920x1080 each
Spanned resolution up to 3840x1080
Compatible with native DisplayPort and mini-DisplayPort interfaces
Compatible with notebooks, desktops with integrated and discrete graphics
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard