ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today announces the ZOTAC DisplayPort to Dual HDMI and mini-DisplayPort to Dual HDMI adaptors designed to double display output capabilities on desktops and notebooks.
The ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors transform native DisplayPort and mini-DisplayPort outputs from notebooks, desktops - graphics cards and integrated graphics - to dual HDMI outputs. The HDMI outputs are capable of resolutions up to 1920x1080 per port for a combined spanned resolution of 3840x1080 with the ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors.
"Multiple monitors are becoming quite popular for day-to-day tasks. Users can expand their system to triple displays by combining a laptop display, dual display-capable graphics card or motherboard with a ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptor," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors are completely passive and do not require additional cabling for power - just plug the DisplayPort or mini-DisplayPort cables into the adaptor and instantly have two 1080p capable HDMI outputs."
It's time to play with the ZOTAC Dual HDMI adaptors.
New ZOTAC DisplayPort to Dual HDMI and mini-DisplayPort to Dual HDMI adaptors
Transform DisplayPort or mini-DisplayPort outputs to dual HDMI outputs
Supports two simultaneous displays with resolutions up to 1920x1080 each
Spanned resolution up to 3840x1080
Compatible with native DisplayPort and mini-DisplayPort interfaces
Compatible with notebooks, desktops with integrated and discrete graphics
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit