Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the launch of the Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader. The reader takes advantage of performance benefits offered by USB 3.0 technology, allowing for faster data download times.
The Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader supports multiple card formats including the newer high-capacity SDXC. With its quick and easy plug-and-play design, it delivers up to 5.0Gb/s data transfer speed for high-resolution images, large data files and more making it ideal for serious enthusiasts who need a fast and reliable data transfer device. It is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
"The Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader's ability to handle multiple card formats combined with its small form factor makes it perfect for use at home, on the road or in the office," said Andrew Ewing, Flash memory business manager, Kingston. "It is the essential device for reading higher-speed cards currently offered in the market and a convenient way to move photos, music, data and more between multiple platforms."
The Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader comes with a three-foot USB 3.0 cable. It is backed by a two-year warranty, 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader Features and Specifications:
Portable: convenient small size
Versatile: works with the following Flash card formats:
o CF Type I (UDMA 0-6)
o CF Type II (UDMA 0-6)
o SDHC UHS-I
o SDXC UHS-I
o Memory Stick
o Memory Stick PRO
o Memory Stick Duo
o Memory Stick PRO Duo
o Memory Stick M2
Requirements: system with USB 3.0 port
Backwards Compatible: with USB 2.0
Dimensions: 3.66" x 2.07" x 0.63" (93.17mm x 52.68mm x 16.00mm)
Speed Rating: USB 3.0, up to 5.0Gb/s data transfer speed
Operating Temperature: 32º to 140ºF / 0º to 60ºC
Storage Temperature: -4º to 185ºF / -20º to 85ºC
Operating System Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1, SP2), Windows XP (SP3)
Guaranteed: two-year warranty
Latest News Posts
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends - West Switch release
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct