Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the launch of the Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader. The reader takes advantage of performance benefits offered by USB 3.0 technology, allowing for faster data download times.
The Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader supports multiple card formats including the newer high-capacity SDXC. With its quick and easy plug-and-play design, it delivers up to 5.0Gb/s data transfer speed for high-resolution images, large data files and more making it ideal for serious enthusiasts who need a fast and reliable data transfer device. It is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
"The Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader's ability to handle multiple card formats combined with its small form factor makes it perfect for use at home, on the road or in the office," said Andrew Ewing, Flash memory business manager, Kingston. "It is the essential device for reading higher-speed cards currently offered in the market and a convenient way to move photos, music, data and more between multiple platforms."
The Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader comes with a three-foot USB 3.0 cable. It is backed by a two-year warranty, 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader Features and Specifications:
Portable: convenient small size
Versatile: works with the following Flash card formats:
o CF Type I (UDMA 0-6)
o CF Type II (UDMA 0-6)
o SDHC UHS-I
o SDXC UHS-I
o Memory Stick
o Memory Stick PRO
o Memory Stick Duo
o Memory Stick PRO Duo
o Memory Stick M2
Requirements: system with USB 3.0 port
Backwards Compatible: with USB 2.0
Dimensions: 3.66" x 2.07" x 0.63" (93.17mm x 52.68mm x 16.00mm)
Speed Rating: USB 3.0, up to 5.0Gb/s data transfer speed
Operating Temperature: 32º to 140ºF / 0º to 60ºC
Storage Temperature: -4º to 185ºF / -20º to 85ºC
Operating System Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1, SP2), Windows XP (SP3)
Guaranteed: two-year warranty
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ last beta goes live January 23
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- صيانة يونيفرسال سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Univarsal
- صيانة الكتروستار سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Electrostar
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top