Fully customizable systems feature 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 Processors and NVIDIA Quadro Graphics Cards
El Monte, CA - July 28, 2011 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator of integrated solutions, is excited to announce the launch of its new Professional Series line of workstations. Each of the powerful new systems features cutting edge technology like 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 processors, RAID cards and NVIDIA Quadro graphics cards. All of the new Professional Series workstations are fully customizable and can be configured to meet the specific needs of any creative professional.
"We understand the challenges creatives face and the level of performance they demand from their workstations" said Darren Su, Executive Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "That's why it was imperative that we design the iBUYPOWER Professional Series with the best components available and that we make the systems fully customizable to fit each industry's specific needs."
The new workstations' Intel® Xeon® processors offer advanced features like Intel's Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Hyper Threading Technology to improve efficiency and help creatives get the most out of their new systems. The powerful 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 processors are capable of running multiple demanding programs and applications without having to compromise speed or performance.
The Professional Series' NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics cards deliver up to 5x faster 3D performance and 8x faster computational simulation across a broad range of design, animation and video applications. The professional-class GPUs are ideal for accelerating applications from companies like Adobe, Autodesk, RTT, Dassault Systemes, Bunkspeed and many more.
The iBUYPOWER Professional Series Line is available exclusively at iBUYPOWER.com and starts at $1,069.
Follow iBUYPOWER at facebook.com/iBUYPOWERPC all the latest news on the new Professional Series Line and all of iBUYPOWER's systems.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. https://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard