AVADirect has become an official reseller of G.Skill Memory products. The Taiwanese-based company primarily deals in computer memory, and is renowned within the overclocking community. What makes G.Skill different from the rest is a combination of price, performance, and ability to squeeze every last megahertz from their RAM via overclocking. The company was established in 1989 by a group of PC enthusiasts as a way to compete with large corporations that bloated memory prices due availability. Everything changed as new companies emerged on the market, G.Skill being one of them, and offering a different edge to computer hardware. They gave their first stab at solid state disks in 2008 providing 32GB and 64GB capacities. Since then, they have not released any solid disks, but instead have concentrated on the memory line. Memory classes such as: Standard Desktop Memory (with and withour head spreaders), SODIMM, Extreme Series, Ripjaw, and Ripjaw X Series. We are excited to add G.Skill to our list of partners and look forward to the new, ground breaking products they will provide.
To view more information click here
To view all G.Skill products we carry click G.Skill Memory at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Capcom makes Street Fighter V go free-to-play for 2 weeks
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- Assassin's Creed Unity review-bombed for Notre-Dame support
- BioWare can redeem Anthem, Star Citizen creator says
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!