Paramount Signs Licensing Agreement with Super Talent
Super Talent to Begin Shipping "The Godfather" USB Flash Drives this Month
San Jose, California - December 2, 2008 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced that the firm has signed a licensing agreement with Paramount Licensing Inc. granting rights to manufacture and market USB Flash drives based on Paramount Pictures movie title, "The Godfather."
The company expects to begin shipping its first GODFATHER USB Flash drives this month, which will be preloaded with memorable quotes and still photos from the feature film. Additional new models based on "The Godfather" theme will follow in 2009.
Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James explained, "The introduction of movie-themed USB drives marks the beginning of a new era for the Flash industry. These drives will capture the spirit of 'The Godfather,' and will be a sure hit with millions of Don Corleone fans."
"'The Godfather' is one of the most iconic Hollywood films ever, and is a fitting property to help launch this new product category in the licensing industry. We are very excited to be working with Super Talent on this innovative product launch," said Michael Corcoran, President, Paramount Consumer Products and Recreation Group.
About Super Talent Technology Corporation
Super Talent Technology, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factory and leading-edge components to produce award-winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
About Paramount Licensing Inc.
Paramount Licensing handles licensing rights worldwide for properties of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, MTV Films, Nickelodeon Movies and DreamWorks Studios. Paramount Licensing has established robust licensing programs for Paramount's extensive library of films and current releases through merchandise, stage plays, publishing, and recreation programs. Visit Paramount Licensing at https://www.paramountlicensing.com.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: 'The More the Merrier' event
- Nintendo showcase top indie titles, 'Indie Highlights' video
- Leak: Mortal Kombat 11 for Switch scheduled for May 10 debut
- Fry Cry New Dawn story trailer - 'The Father' is now an ally
- Metro Exodus has transforming guns
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Introducing The Olympus OM-D E-M1X Offering Unrivaled Speed And System Mobility
- Frontline Workers Frequently Turn to Unapproved Messaging Apps for Work-Related Communications, Unbeknownst to HR
- Tactical Guild Management 'Guilds of Delenar' Coming to Steam Early Access in March
- Nokia to publish fourth-quarter and full-year 2018 report on January 31, 2019
- Miasma Caves Explores Steam Early Access Today