Paramount Signs Licensing Agreement with Super Talent
Super Talent to Begin Shipping "The Godfather" USB Flash Drives this Month
San Jose, California - December 2, 2008 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced that the firm has signed a licensing agreement with Paramount Licensing Inc. granting rights to manufacture and market USB Flash drives based on Paramount Pictures movie title, "The Godfather."
The company expects to begin shipping its first GODFATHER USB Flash drives this month, which will be preloaded with memorable quotes and still photos from the feature film. Additional new models based on "The Godfather" theme will follow in 2009.
Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James explained, "The introduction of movie-themed USB drives marks the beginning of a new era for the Flash industry. These drives will capture the spirit of 'The Godfather,' and will be a sure hit with millions of Don Corleone fans."
"'The Godfather' is one of the most iconic Hollywood films ever, and is a fitting property to help launch this new product category in the licensing industry. We are very excited to be working with Super Talent on this innovative product launch," said Michael Corcoran, President, Paramount Consumer Products and Recreation Group.
About Super Talent Technology Corporation
Super Talent Technology, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factory and leading-edge components to produce award-winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
About Paramount Licensing Inc.
Paramount Licensing handles licensing rights worldwide for properties of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, MTV Films, Nickelodeon Movies and DreamWorks Studios. Paramount Licensing has established robust licensing programs for Paramount's extensive library of films and current releases through merchandise, stage plays, publishing, and recreation programs. Visit Paramount Licensing at https://www.paramountlicensing.com.
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege free-to-play trail beginning August 16th
- Rune: Ragnarok receives teaser trailer, screenshots & PC req
- Hi-Rez Studios announces creation of 3 distinct new studios
- Team17 announce New Game+ for Overcooked 2
- Dark Souls Remastered arrives on the Nintendo Switch Oct 19
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- Legendary Actor Patrick Stewart To Narrate My Memory of Us
- Hi-Rez Studios Establishes New Development Studios, Strengthens Publishing Position
- Guardians of the Sky Arrives for TERA PC with Aerial Content and Limited Time Loot
- Lian Li Fuse Classic Brushed Aluminum and Modern RGB Lighting with new LANCOOL ONE Chassis
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution