ENERMAX is proud to announce the release of all new CPU Cooler line, ETS-T40 series. It has world leading thermal resistance value down to an incredible 0.09°C/W. With patented VGF, SEF, HDT, and VEF design, plus ENERMAX renowned Twister-bearing fan, ETS-T40 can easily cool down hot-spoil heavy-duty CPU without adding system noise. The unique spoilers design redirects the air through the windless area behind the heat pipes of 52 fins to maximize air convection rate and remove the heat that conventional design cannot reach.
vStack Effect Flow (patented): By applying Bernoulli's Law, the four bumps at the exhaust area enhance the air speed, pressure, and its direction to enforce the heat transfer. Bernoulli's Law is applied in aviation industry to design airplane's wing. ENERMAX RD team ingeniously uses this aerodynamic physics on fins to enhance the airflow without adding fan speed.
wVacuum Effect Flow: A unique design creates an air channel with fin flaps, forcing the air go through the fins and bringing the additional air into the heat sink. Besides our fin design, ETS-T40's four ø6mm heat pipes with Directed Touch Technology (patented) rapidly bring the heat away from CPU to fins and eliminate any CPU hot spot to ensure system reliability under heavy-duty computing application.
Equipped with ENERMAX Twister-bearing fan w/PWM control, ETS-T40 offers ultra-silence and durability performance. Furthermore, it contains additional pair solid metal springs accessory for optional dual fan installation to support extreme non-stop system redundancy cooling requirement, universal brackets to meet the newest sockets on the market such as Intel LGA 775/1155/1156/1366 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1, and high thermal conductivity grease Dow Corning TC-5121 to ensure the best thermal conduction between CPU and the heat sink.
ENERMAX ETS-T40 CPU Cooler has three models with different fan design (dual color LED, single color LED, non-LED).
ETS-T40-VD MSRP USD 49.99
ETS-T40-TA MSRP USD 49.99
ETS-T40-TB MSRP USD 39.99
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit