ENERMAX is proud to announce the release of all new CPU Cooler line, ETS-T40 series. It has world leading thermal resistance value down to an incredible 0.09°C/W. With patented VGF, SEF, HDT, and VEF design, plus ENERMAX renowned Twister-bearing fan, ETS-T40 can easily cool down hot-spoil heavy-duty CPU without adding system noise. The unique spoilers design redirects the air through the windless area behind the heat pipes of 52 fins to maximize air convection rate and remove the heat that conventional design cannot reach.
vStack Effect Flow (patented): By applying Bernoulli's Law, the four bumps at the exhaust area enhance the air speed, pressure, and its direction to enforce the heat transfer. Bernoulli's Law is applied in aviation industry to design airplane's wing. ENERMAX RD team ingeniously uses this aerodynamic physics on fins to enhance the airflow without adding fan speed.
wVacuum Effect Flow: A unique design creates an air channel with fin flaps, forcing the air go through the fins and bringing the additional air into the heat sink. Besides our fin design, ETS-T40's four ø6mm heat pipes with Directed Touch Technology (patented) rapidly bring the heat away from CPU to fins and eliminate any CPU hot spot to ensure system reliability under heavy-duty computing application.
Equipped with ENERMAX Twister-bearing fan w/PWM control, ETS-T40 offers ultra-silence and durability performance. Furthermore, it contains additional pair solid metal springs accessory for optional dual fan installation to support extreme non-stop system redundancy cooling requirement, universal brackets to meet the newest sockets on the market such as Intel LGA 775/1155/1156/1366 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1, and high thermal conductivity grease Dow Corning TC-5121 to ensure the best thermal conduction between CPU and the heat sink.
ENERMAX ETS-T40 CPU Cooler has three models with different fan design (dual color LED, single color LED, non-LED).
ETS-T40-VD MSRP USD 49.99
ETS-T40-TA MSRP USD 49.99
ETS-T40-TB MSRP USD 39.99
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz