Logitech - July 14, 2011 - With the launch of Spotify, the digital music service, into the United States, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) is pleased to announce that, from today, the Logitech® Squeezebox Touch Wi-Fi music player and Logitech® Squeezebox Radio Wi-Fi music player are compatible with the service in the U.S.
To enjoy Spotify on your Squeezebox Touch or Squeezebox Radio, all you need is a Spotify Premium subscription, giving you unlimited, ad-free access to Spotify's entire music library and access to exclusive content, competitions and special offers. Using your existing wireless home network and your Logitech Squeezebox Wi-Fi music players, you can now access Spotify's comprehensive catalogue of more than thirteen million songs anywhere in your home. For more information, visit http://www.mysqueezebox.com/spotify.
Latest News Posts
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- EVGA announces GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE with 12Gbps GDDR5X
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti: arrives in October for $429
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower