Logitech - July 14, 2011 - With the launch of Spotify, the digital music service, into the United States, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) is pleased to announce that, from today, the Logitech® Squeezebox Touch Wi-Fi music player and Logitech® Squeezebox Radio Wi-Fi music player are compatible with the service in the U.S.
To enjoy Spotify on your Squeezebox Touch or Squeezebox Radio, all you need is a Spotify Premium subscription, giving you unlimited, ad-free access to Spotify's entire music library and access to exclusive content, competitions and special offers. Using your existing wireless home network and your Logitech Squeezebox Wi-Fi music players, you can now access Spotify's comprehensive catalogue of more than thirteen million songs anywhere in your home. For more information, visit http://www.mysqueezebox.com/spotify.
Latest News Posts
- QNAP launches QNA series Thunderbolt 3 to 10GbE adapter
- Alibaba shopping festival: $1 billion sales in 85 SECONDS!
- Fallout 76 post-launch plans highlighted
- PS5 controller may have touchscreen
- Bungie is satisfied with Destiny 2 even if Activision isn't
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Solid state drives...any thoughts?
- Name this song. help?
- Supermicro C9Z390-PGW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Joystuck Combines UK Indie Rock and Game Music Favorites
- Close to the Sun selected for the Unreal Engine Dev Grants
- RemoteLock Announces the Appointment of New Board Member Dr. Tam Hulusi
- Bird Launches Community Mode
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Physical Version Now Available for Switch