In May, HIS announced long awaited HIS 6970 IceQ Turbo and Standard IceQ models, which received ardent response. HIS always makes great products even BETTER! To set up Eyefinity in a more flexible way, HIS just launched HIS 6970 IceQ Mix, providing an easier way for gamers to run both AMD & NVIDIA GPU and enable Eyefinity via HDMI output.
What's more, Dirt 3 game coupons and 4 cables: DisplayPort toDisplayPort Cable, HDMI to DVI Cable, HDMI Cable and DVI to VGA Adapter are also included in this model to deliver you serious high-definition gaming frame rates with Eyefinity 5 in a more user-friendly way.
In the past, you need to crossfire your card with the same AMD Series model. But HIS 6970 IceQ Mix grants you power to enjoy the benefits of running both AMD and NVIDA GPU in the same system.
Furthermore, most graphics cards require connecting the DisplayPort output or using the active DisplayPort adapter in order to perform Eyefinity. It is not only costly but also inconvenient.
With this HIS 6970 IceQ Mix, you can easily set up Eyefinity with ANY of three outputs or All five outputs for multi-display gaming.
HIS HD 6970 IceQ Mix Key Features and Advantages:
Mix Eyefinity - AMD's Eyefinity is enabled via HDMI without using expensive Display Port monitors and Active Adapters. Eyefinity is also enabled via HDMI to DVI adaptor.
Mix GPU - Allow running both an AMD and NVIDIA GPU in the same system to enjoy the benefits of both graphics features and performance.
IceQ Technology - Cool air is drawn from both sides of the fan to thereby enhance the cooling efficiency, directly exhausts hot air out of PC case.
-23°C Cooler - HIS 6970 IceQ Series is over 23°C cooler than the Reference Cooler.
Quieter - HIS 6970 IceQ Series is quieter than the Reference Cooler, significantly reducing noise level.
For more information about HIS 6970 IceQ Mix, please visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit