Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions adds a 66mm high multi compatible CPU Cooler with PWM fan to its popular SILENT product portfolio. The Siberian with its super competitive pricing contains a premium aluminum heat sink and a silent 80mm fan with GELID intelligent PWM control. The cooler offers multi compatibility for AMD & Intel latest sockets. It features a compact size and is especially suitable for HTPC and small chassis. The silent fan achieves high airflow rate and the GELID intelligent PWM Control accelerates the fan speed only when it's necessary.
The cooler is RoHS and WEEE conform and carries a warranty of 5 year. "The perfect choice of CPU cooler for system builders looking to replace the stock cooler with a single cooler that fits all platforms", said Gebhard Scherrer Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The "Siberian" CPU Cooler has a MSRP of USD 9.99 / Euro 6.99. It is available now.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- Zombieland 2 confirmed, all actors/writers return for sequel
- AORUS announces its first PSUs, RGB is missing... for now
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit