Razer Announces Limited Edition Gear for Gamers
Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle electronics peripherals, today announced a new line of merchandise designed specifically for gamers who frequent LAN parties and gaming tournaments. This limited edition series includes tees, messenger bags, a gear rack, laptop sleeves and an accessory pouch that equips gamers with gear to bring their gaming rig around.
The Razer Messenger Bag (Sling Edition) is a laptop bag that fits a 15" laptop along with an additional gaming mouse and headset for the essentials when gamers taking their gaming on the road. The Razer Messenger Bag (shoulder edition) goes all out with the packing capacity of a laptop, keyboard, mouse and headphones, allowing gamers to take their complete gaming arsenal to LAN parties and tournaments.
In addition to the main line of bags, Razergear accessories provide an add-on by offering gamers protective carrying cases for their gadgets and gaming peripherals. The Razer gear rack offers a lightweight and space-efficient solution to transporting a full set of gaming peripherals - 2 mice, a keyboard and a headset. The Razer laptop sleeve is made with a shock absorbing neoprene interior lined with a heavy duty 1608D ballistic nylon exterior, perfect for any 15" or 17" laptops. Designed for the gadget-savvy gamer in mind, the Razer accessory pouch provides a handy carrying case for music players and cell phones.
"We understand gamers have specialized needs when it comes to bringing their gear around. And after many requests from our fans, we have launched Razergear. Unlike conventional laptop bags, we've allowed them to be used flawlessly as an urban carrier for your laptop, daily essentials and gadgets; and still fulfill its role as a full-fledge LAN party companion during gaming nights." Said Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, President of Razer.
"DreamHack is a lifestyle and we enjoy seeing Razer expand as a brand with new Gear. DreamHack has been working a long time with Razer and used their equipment in our tournaments." Said David Garpenstahl, Chairman of the Board (DreamHack).
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit