AVADirect now offers home theater computer cases from a company by the name of Moneual. The company, founded in 2005, is a world wide leader in entertainment systems. The company originally provided full HTPC systems at a high premium, but recently reached out to system builders to provide high-quality cases that can be used for custom HTPC solutions; we just so happen to feel Moneual cases are ripe for the pickin'. What truly makes the case designs fantastic are the internal designs. The way in which the motherboard sits in the case, and the hard drives and optical drives positioned in front, makes it extremely easy for end-users to use the largest of graphics cards without worrying if it will fit. The power supply is also located right above the motherboard, like most standard cases, and allows you to use larger heatsinks if need be. Some of the more in-depth case designs include an LCD panel that end-users can use to display specific information about the system. The media control button also makes it very simple to have all of the controls, relevent to steaming video, watching movies, etc...within the click of a simple button. We believe the opportunity to use these new HTPC cases provided by Moneual will open the door to exciting, and unique configurations to come.
To view Moneual MonoCaso HTPC cases we offer click Moneual MonoCase HTPC Cases at AVADirect
To view all HTPC cases we offer click HTPC Cases at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Darksiders 3 devs announce new IP, Remnant: From the Ashes
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit