We recently added the new Nvidia Quadro 5010 mobile graphics card as an option in our Clevo X7200 Configurator. This is extremely exciting for us, considering the amount of performance gained from desktop components utilized in the mobile platform. Not only does the Quadro 5010M provide professional grade performance, but also consumes less power, supports Optimus, and uses a 256-bit interface. This is a big deal, considering mobile graphics cards have not been able to provide equal results to desktop graphics cards for quite some time. We are drawing closer to the day and age where mobile platforms and desktops will no longer be separated by performance. We are ecstatic to see what the Quadro 5010M will do for the future of mobile workstations, and look forward to the future.
You can view more information here
To configure the X7200 notebook with this graphics card click Nvidia Quadro 5010M at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard