The MultiSync EX231Wp will be on display in NEC Display Solutions Booth No. 1901 at InfoComm 2011 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL on June 15-17.
The new MultiSync EX231Wp stands out with its true minimalist design. It features an ultra-thin bezel width (14.6mm), depth (14.2mm) and weight (9.3 pounds with stand). The LED backlighting technology allows the MultiSync EX231Wp to consume as little as 27W, making it one of the most power-efficient desktops in its size category. Additionally, the quick-release button enables stand removal and allows simple setup with the photo-frame stand (optional accessory), making the MultiSync EX231Wp an ideal business travel companion. The PVA panel provides customers with greater image quality with full high-definition resolution, high contrast ratio (3000:1 typical, 25,000:1 dynamic), excellent viewing angles (178° vertical, 178° horizontal) and minimized color shift for crisp text, bright colors and pure imagery.
Integrated features of the MultiSync EX231Wp include the human sensor, which detects user activity in front of the monitor and reduces its power up to 94 percent with inactivity. Users have the ability to adjust the inactivity length and sensor settings. Similarly, the monitor's built-in ambient light sensor detects external light sources, white display area and adjusts the display's brightness accordingly. The USB port on top of the display enables the quick connection of a webcam or speaker for video conferencing, as well as easy thumb drive access.
"The ultra-slim MultiSync EX231Wp was created to give business users more functionality with the ability to easily implement web conferencing, small-scale digital signage, portability in between meetings and simple multi-screen setup," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "We anticipate our customers traveling with their MultiSync EX231Wp to client meetings or using a mount solution to tile multiple monitors together. The unique capabilities this product presents are unlike anything else in our IT desktop lineup."
The MultiSync EX231Wp includes the following features:
• 23-inch, 16:9, PVA panel with LED backlighting
• 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution
• 250 cd/m² brightness
• 3,000:1 typical contrast ratio (25,000:1 dynamic)
• 27-watt power consumption
• Advanced connectivity with DisplayPort and DVI-I inputs
• USB port
• Fully adjustable stand with 110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
• Quick-release stand
• Touch-sensitive On Screen Display (OSD®) controls
• Ambient light sensor
• Human sensor
• ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
• Intelligent Power Management (IPM) system and off timer
• Dynamic Video Mode enhances video and images with real-time optimization of brightness, color and contrast (standard, text, movie, game and photo)
• External power supply via mini AC adaptor
• ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.2 compliance
• EPEAT Gold compliance
• Windows 7 and Windows Vista certified
• Optional accessories include photo frame stand and carrying bag (July availability)
The MultiSync EX231Wp ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty and will be available in July 2011 at an estimated street price of $319.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:04 pm CDT