Lightest in the industry Debut at 2011 Computex
Team Group Inc. had actively deployed strategic products for the year 2011, and will release all new card reader series products for the first time at 2011 Computex. The first that was announced would be the 42-in-1 USB 3.0 high speed card reader - TR1151. It combines three major features of high performance, compatibility and lightweight in one, supporting the new generation SDXC UHS-1 specifications and weighs only 80 grams with an ultra thin volume. It is said at the moment to be the smallest USB 3.0 card reader in the industry.
- Pop Art dual-color panel, ideal for memory storage
Team Group's TR1151 card reader has a colorful painting design targeting the younger consumers. Two different types of Pop Art designs add more fun to users' everyday life. With both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, TR1151 allows users to enjoy the high transfer speed of USB 3.0 while at the same time thoughtfully equipped with a built-in USB 2.0 connector so that users would not have to worry about preparing extra cables for data transmission. TR1151 is not only convenient but also easy to travel with.
- Double performance, accessing colorful living with high speed.
TR1151 supports 42 specifications of memory cards, including the newest SDXC UHS-1. When tested with a CF 600x memory card, the performance could reach 85MB per second, and 60MB per second for the new generation SDXC UHS-1. An hour-long Full HD video (approximately 13GB) can be transferred in less than 4 minutes. Not only does it bring high values for professional photography enthusiasts and multimedia enthusiasts, it can also provide general consumers with a faster memory card storage experience.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at https://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1997. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disks, SSD and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronics manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure