Over the past few months, HIS 6000 IceQ X Series has granted stunning awards and become one of the Most Wanted graphics cards in the market. So what about its award-winning IceQ Series? Today HIS unveils its long awaited IceQ series - HIS 6970 IceQ Turbo & Standard 2GB GDDR5. Endorsed by the worldwide media, HIS award-winning IceQ technology is ready to take another step forward.
Equipped with Black Hole Impeller and 4 heatpipes, HIS 6970 IceQ Series effectively optimizes cooling performance by dissipating the heat from the core area, thus enabling it for high levels of gaming performance. In addition, it cools down the GPU temperature dramatically compared with the Reference Cooler, allowing you to maximize your over-clocking potential. What's more? The professional fan shroud provides a high efficiency and low noise fan operation.
HIS 6970 IceQ Series Key Features and Advantages:
IceQ Cooling Technology - HIS award-winning and performance leading air-cooling technology that can dramatically decrease the GPU temperature together with your PC components.
23°C Cooler - HIS 6970 IceQ Series is over 23°C cooler than the Reference Cooler.
Quieter - HIS 6970 IceQ Series is quieter than the Reference Cooler, significantly reducing noise level.!
4 Heatpipes - Optimize cooling performance by removing heat from the core area, providing ultimate solution for professional gamers and HTCP users.
Black Hole Impeller - Cool air is drawn from both sides of the fan to thereby enhance the cooling efficiency
HIS 6970 IceQ: 880 MHz engine, 5.50 GHz memory
HIS 6970 IceQ TURBO: 900 MHz engine, 5.60 GHz memory
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit