NVIDIA Demonstrates Powerful GPU Computing Solution From Lenovo At SC08
SC08-AUSTIN, TX-NOVEMBER 18, 2008-Today at SC08, NVIDIA demonstrated a Lenovo ThinkStation equipped with Tesla C1060 GPU Computing processing technology. The demonstration showed cluster-class performance of complex seismic imaging data being generated on a single workstation.
A strong supporter of Tesla GPU Computing solutions, Lenovo is already shipping the D10 ThinkStation equipped with Tesla C870 - this continued collaboration between the two companies to develop further GPU Computing-based solutions will enable researchers and scientists, who have traditionally had to compete for time on shared clusters, to carry out much of their research, right at their desktop.
"NVIDIA's GPU Computing technology is helping to transform high performance computing, and together we envision placing teraflops of parallel processing power at the fingertips of those researchers and professionals who need it most," said Tom Tobul, executive director of ThinkStation marketing, at Lenovo.
At the core of this solution is the Tesla C1060 GPU Computing Processor which is based on the NVIDIA® CUDA parallel computing architecture. CUDA enables developers and researchers to harness the massively parallel computational power of Tesla through industry standard C.
For more information on workstation-based NVIDIA Tesla GPU Computing solutions, visit: https://www.nvidia.com/personal_supercomputing.
NVIDIA is the world leader in visual computing technologies and the inventor of the GPU, a high-performance processor which generates breathtaking, interactive graphics on workstations, personal computers, game consoles, and mobile devices. NVIDIA serves the entertainment and consumer market with its GeForce® graphics products, the professional design and visualization market with its Quadro® graphics products, and the high-performance computing market with its Tesla computing solutions products. NVIDIA is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. and has offices throughout Asia, Europe, and the Americas. For more information, visit https://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto the Nintendo Switc
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam