NVIDIA Demonstrates Powerful GPU Computing Solution From Lenovo At SC08
SC08-AUSTIN, TX-NOVEMBER 18, 2008-Today at SC08, NVIDIA demonstrated a Lenovo ThinkStation equipped with Tesla C1060 GPU Computing processing technology. The demonstration showed cluster-class performance of complex seismic imaging data being generated on a single workstation.
A strong supporter of Tesla GPU Computing solutions, Lenovo is already shipping the D10 ThinkStation equipped with Tesla C870 - this continued collaboration between the two companies to develop further GPU Computing-based solutions will enable researchers and scientists, who have traditionally had to compete for time on shared clusters, to carry out much of their research, right at their desktop.
"NVIDIA's GPU Computing technology is helping to transform high performance computing, and together we envision placing teraflops of parallel processing power at the fingertips of those researchers and professionals who need it most," said Tom Tobul, executive director of ThinkStation marketing, at Lenovo.
At the core of this solution is the Tesla C1060 GPU Computing Processor which is based on the NVIDIA® CUDA parallel computing architecture. CUDA enables developers and researchers to harness the massively parallel computational power of Tesla through industry standard C.
For more information on workstation-based NVIDIA Tesla GPU Computing solutions, visit: https://www.nvidia.com/personal_supercomputing.
NVIDIA is the world leader in visual computing technologies and the inventor of the GPU, a high-performance processor which generates breathtaking, interactive graphics on workstations, personal computers, game consoles, and mobile devices. NVIDIA serves the entertainment and consumer market with its GeForce® graphics products, the professional design and visualization market with its Quadro® graphics products, and the high-performance computing market with its Tesla computing solutions products. NVIDIA is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. and has offices throughout Asia, Europe, and the Americas. For more information, visit https://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ