GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to present overclock edition of GeForce GTX 560 graphics card (GV-N56GOC-1GI). With NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 GPU and high speed GDDR5 memory, GIGABYTE GTX 560 Overclock Edition delivers outstanding 1080p gaming experience. What's more, it features GIGABYTE's new WINDFORCE 2X thermal solution with king-size 100mm inclined fans and Direct Heat Pipe Touch technology.
With these innovative technologies, new WINDFORCE 2X runs at only 31 dB within full loading. GIGABYTE GTX 560 Overclock Edition also adapts GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA materials and guarantees best gaming experience. It also features NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround, SLI, CUDA, PhysX, and Microsoft DirectX 11 technologies.
New WINDFORCE 2X - Super Cool! Whisper Quiet!
GIGABYTE always dedicates to providing the best thermal solution for serious gamers. New WINDFORCE 2X features two 100mm inclined fans and four pure copper heat pipes. With 100mm fans, the card is virtually silent that its noise level runs 31dB at full loading. Each fan has 30.5 CFM airflow to enhance heat dissipation. With king-size fans and inclined fan design, heat can dissipate quickly by the most effective airflow. New WINDFORCE 2X also adapts Direct Heat Pipe Touch technology. This means that heat pipes physically contact with GPU directly. Processor's heat will transfer to heat pipes and fins.
Ultra Durable VGA
The patented technology of GIGABYTE - Ultra Durable VGA Technology, guarantees better overclocking capability, lower GPU temperature, and great power efficiency. It features 2 oz PCB board, Samsung and Hynix memory, Japanese solid capacitors, Ferrite/Metal core chokes, and Low RDS (on) mosfet. With industry's leading quality, GIGABYTE GTX 560 Overclock Edition graphics card can once again makes the most critical gamers satisfied.
Latest News Posts
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower