ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today unveils the new GeForce GTX 560 series of graphics cards catered towards gamers seeking an extra performance punch at 1080p gaming resolutions. Three models are launching in the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 series, including 1GB, 2GB and AMP! Edition models to let gamers select the perfect card for their needs.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 AMP! Edition pushes the limits of what is capable from the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 graphics processor and extracts every ounce of performance available to achieve a class-leading 950 MHz core clock for a 17-percent boost over stock. The memory receives the same treatment on the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 AMP! Edition and receives a boost to 4400 MHz to keep up with the new-found power of the GPU.
"Gamers are constantly seeking the best blend of visual quality and frame rates to enhance their gaming experience. Our new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 series enable gamers to enjoy the latest DirectX 11 games at 1080p resolutions with high quality settings and fluid frame rates," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 series pack 336 lightning-fast unified shaders capable of rendering phenomenal 3D visuals and calculate life-like physics for realistic effects with NVIDIA PhysX technology. When more power is desired, up to two ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 series cards can combine with NVIDIA SLI technology to deliver up to twice the performance of a single card or unlock NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology for triple-monitor stereoscopic 3D gaming capabilities.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 series.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit