Deepcool, a professional manufacturer of heatsink and cooling devices, unveils a new fancy CPU cooler today, called Assassin. Performance-and-Silence is the core of this twin-tower designed air cooler. Featuring eight 6mm copper heatpipes and a shining nickel plated heatsink, the Assassin could dissipate heat very effectively. The Assassin will come with two fans, both of which are patented with rubber cover frame.
One fan is 120mm functioning as the pushing force, and the other is 140mm that could be mounted between the two towers to draw hot air through the heatsink. In addition, a third fan can be attached if the motherboard design allows it. And the Assassin is fully equipped to support Intel LGA775/1155/1156/1366 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3. The launch date and price is unknown for the moment.
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard