May 11, 2011-MyDigitalSSD Bullet Proof mSATA SSD 32GB-128GB Available Now
MyDigitalSSD is happy to announce the availability of our MyDigitalSSD Bullet Proof mSATA (mini SATA) SSD 32GB - 128GB. The performance numbers will put the competition on their heels and the prices will knock them over. Retail pricing for these parts will be $79.99, $139.99, and $279.99 respectively.
The MyDigitalSSD Bullet Proof mSATA drives feature the Phison PS3105 SATA2 controller, Toshiba original 34nm flash chips, and are available up to 128GB with transfer speeds up to 270MB/s.
MyDigitalSSD is committed to delivering only the best quality product that will stand the test of time and perform under extreme conditions. Right now our mSATA SSD can support hundreds of devices on the market and here are a few notables:
ASUS Eee Slate EP121, Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E220s/E420s, Lenovo IdeaPad Y460/Y560, Dell Precision M4500/M6400/M6500, Google CR-48 Chrome, and more notebook, netbook and tablet PCs.
Up to 128GB of storage capacity
Read speed up to 270MB/sec
Write speed up to 200MB/sec
4kb Random Read IOPS: 35,000
Sudden power-off recovery
Dynamic bad block management
SMART commands and additional SSD monitoring
Enthusiast's please send us all of your personal reviews, computer dissections, step-by-steps, and use scenarios and we will post them on our web site for everyone to see.
OEM's, if you have a project that requires mSATA SSD we want to give you the best product on the market at the best price available. This product is also available in I-Temp. Please contact us for details.
Resellers, we are taking order now and shipments are in route.
A special thank you to all of the associated publications that run this announcement.
For more information on this product and other MyDigitalSSD products please visit our website located at http://www.MyDigitalSSD.com
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit