BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., A professional manufacturer of motherboards, introduces Intel Z68 chipset based motherboard that supports Intel 2nd generation Sandy Bridge processor family, it is special designed for advanced gamers and overclocking fans. BIOSTAR "TZ68A+", the only solution supports both built-in graphics and external overclocking among Intel Sandy Bridge processors; it is also equipped with Lucid Virtu GPU Virtualization - a dynamic switching between built-in processor graphics and high-end 3D performance discrete graphics cards. Moreover, it also fully supports Intel Smart Response Technology - enabling SSD like performance with HDD capacity.
BIOSTAR "TZ68A+", is ATX form factor with black color PCB design; it adopts Intel's latest Z68 B3 stepping chipset and BIOSTAR exclusive BIO-Remote2 & Charger Booster utilities. For the on board power supply, "TZ68A+" uses a 5-phase power supply design with 100% X.D.C solid capacitor.
For the memory, "TZ68A+" provides 4 DIMM slots supporting dual-channel DDR3 2133 (OC) and features a one-phase power supply independently. For storage, it provides 4 x SATA2 and 2 x SATA3 disk interfaces. For the extended slots, "TZ68A+" provides 2 x PCI-E x16 2.0 display card slots, supporting dual-card mode. Furthermore, various IO interfaces are available including 2 x USB2.0, 2 x USB3.0, PS/2, HDMI+DVI+HDCP, RJ45, and 6 channel HD audio outputs.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit