Consumer electronics brand seeks to shake up online retail space expected to be worth $33.3 billion by 2015*
Monday, May 9, 2011: OHKI, one of Australia's newest consumer electronics brands, has today announced the launch of a fresh website and updated product range. The company's website will now offer products from a selection of well known brands and includes additions to its own line of Full HD LED televisions and entertainment systems.
OHKI co-founder and co-director, Lucas McEntee, said Australian consumers are demanding greater choice when purchasing technology items online and the new website is focussed on delivering this with a wide range of items and brands at the lowest possible prices.
"OHKI's focus is to deliver real value to customers by offering real choice on high-value products at the best possible prices. We're a new entrant to a market that has seen many brands jostle to set themselves apart in recent months. OHKI is not interested in any one-upmanship arguments with our competitors - our focus is on delivering quality products at great prices," he said.
The aim for OHKI.com.au in 2011 is to continue building strong links with manufacturers in China, as well as leading suppliers and distributors in Australia, in order to maximise potential savings for consumer across the electronics market.
"OHKI has built strong relationships with leading manufacturers in China, as well as distributors in Australia and throughout Asia, so we can deliver the best products available to Australians every week. Potential savings can often come from different stages in the supply chain and by utilising every opportunity available to OHKI, we are able to offer great choice and prices," McEntee added.
OHKI co-founder and co-director Jason Littlewood also said OHKI will commit to offering regular monthly prize giveaways to customers via the OHKI Facebook page, Twitter account and newsletter.
"OHKI is dedicated to its customers and will give away $1,000 worth of products each month to people who buy through OHKI.com.au - further details will soon be available on the OHKI Facebook page," he said.
Products and brands available through OHKI.com.au today include, cameras, home cinema and audio products and are delivered Australia-wide.
Note to editor: *Forrester Research, Australian Online Retail Forecast, 2010 To 2015, January 2011
OHKI was co-founded by Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood in late-2010. The two former finance industry and friends saw an opportunity to build an Australian electronics retailer dedicated to offering customer with choice in terms of product range and strong customer service above anything else. The company began selling a single television online in 2010 and has grown rapidly to now offer a wide range of products at some of the lowest prices available in Australia.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Blu-ray giveaway
- Street Fighter is getting a live-action TV show
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit