Design a cool BitFenix T-shirt for your chance to win a brand new Shinobi Window Chassis
(BitFenix Design Lab, April 6, 2011) - Computer enthusiasts with a bit of design flair are in for a treat, as today, BitFenix is announcing a new contest for Facebook fans. Called the BitFenix T-shirt Design Contest, this competition challenges users to design a cool BitFenix t-shirt to win the all-new Shinobi Window chassis!
"Some of the users in our forum are clamoring for some BitFenix gamer wear, and this gave us the idea for a cool competition to run with our fans," says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "We're really looking forward to seeing the cool t-shirt designs that come from this exciting contest!"
Entering the contest is super easy:
1. Go to the BitFenix Facebook Page (http://facebook.bitfenix.com) and click "Like"
2. Find the T-shirt Contest tab and fill in the contest form
3. Go to the BitFenix T-shirt Design Contest page (http://tshirt.bitfenix.com) and submit pictures of your t-shirt design
Of course, not everyone is good at design, so we've made it easy for anyone to get in the game. Head over to the BitFenix T-shirt Design Contest page (http://tshirt.bitfenix.com) and rate the designs. At the end of the contest period, one lucky voter will also receive a Shinobi chassis. Each vote counts as one ballot, so the more entries you vote on, the greater your chances of winning!
T-shirt designs will be accepted until June 8, and voting will be open until June 10. Then, on June 13, a panel of BitFenix judges will choose the best entry from the top-ten user-rated entries to win a brand new Shinobi Window!
More contest details can be found here:
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit