AVADirect recently became an authorized reseller of Prolimatech Thermal solutions. This is exciting for us since we have implemented Prolimatech products in our configurations since they were founded in 2008. The design of their products is comprised of aerospace designs used for cooling jets, and reducing the amount of heat created from the after burner. This is a truly unique way for a thermal product designer to think outside of the box. It makes perfect sense, and we personally have seen the effects of their design. When looking for a way to cooling a processor adequately, with a limited amount of case options, preferences, and airflow management we turn to Prolimatech to shine through and lead us to the correct path of properly ventilated case solutions. Thank you, Prolimatech, for never letting us down. We look forward to the long future of business between us and you.
To view more information click here, then click on North America and USA
To view all Prolimatech products we carry click Prolimatech Thermal Solutions at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard