Visit BitFenix at booth K1403 to experience the latest in cutting-edge BitFenix gear
(BitFenix Design Lab, May 5th, 2011) - Winning over 100 awards from hardware media in just over a year's time, BitFenix has taken the hardware world by storm. Today, BitFenix is pleased to announce our presence at Computex Taipei 2011, Asia's largest technology trade show. From May 31 to June 4, showgoers are invited to head over to Booth K1403 at the Nangang Exhibition Hall to check out the latest in BitFenix gear. BitFenix will also have a VIP Center situated on the 6th Floor (630) to welcome trusted partners and media.
"Our first year has shattered all expectations, and we intend to keep the momentum going by introducing a ton of new products and concepts at this year's Computex," says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "By broadening our product base and continuing our tradition of modern design and innovation, we intend to let BitFenix fans around the world know that we are just getting started."
At Computex 2011, visitors will witness a brand new direction for BitFenix chassis design. At the show, BitFenix is poised to unveil a new series of PC cases where thermal performance reigns supreme. With an unparalleled number of fan options, groundbreaking cooling features and an all-new aggressive design, the new BitFenix Performance Case Series will set the new standard for performance freaks.
In addition to these new cases, BitFenix will also reveal two new cases aimed at gamers on a budget. Dubbed Merc and Outlaw, these new chassis get back to basics by offering quality construction, sleek design, and a few BitFenix twists that catapult them over the competition. Showgoers will be able to see these new case designs first hand at Computex 2011.
With nearly 300 million smartphones sold in 2010, the smartphone revolution is well underway. At this year's Computex, BitFenix will unveil an entirely new product that aims to give users unprecedented control over their PCs not only locally, but also remotely via smartphones and other Internet-connected devices. This highly secretive device will make its debut at Computex 2011, and visitors won't want to miss it.
Finally, BitFenix will also show off a new lineup of accessories that will allow users to take full advantage of upcoming high-speed USB 3.0 devices.
Visit BitFenix at Computex Taipei 2011 from May 31st to June 4th, 2011 at Booth K1403.
For more information on BitFenix, visit: http://www.bitfenix.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's new GDDR6 should power next-gen GeForce RTX 2080
- Resident Evil 2 Premium Edition costs a huge $900
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX overclocked to 6GHz with LN2
- Dishonored series is sleeping for now, says Arkane
- Bandai Namco may be making a new horror game
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market