Cooler Master introduces an exciting new mobile work of art. It will send reverberations throughout the industry with its striking tech-chic design, comfort and performance. This new masterpiece is the Cooler Master Notepal Infinite EVO Laptop Cooler.
Much like the CM Storm SF-19 Strike Force, its gaming oriented cousin; the Notepal Infinite EVO redefines its genre. It provides an exciting new outlook on laptop cooling design and performance. A unique implementation of a beautiful sand-blast finish across its aluminum cooling pad and bold curves lend to this new avant-garde design aesthetic. This form is obtained while still providing a comfortable and ergonomic workspace.
Two powerful 80mm blower fans aggressively pull cool air through rear intakes and redistribute it the various "hot zones" found beneath a laptop. These powerful blower fans are entirely adjustable based on a user's preference via a fan speed controller dial. Its innovative cool air delivery system allows the Notepal Infinite EVO to reliably cool laptops up to 17".
It is not enough to simply cool a laptop; this laptop cooler expands upon the functionality of a connected laptop. It achieves this by utilizing an integrated three port high speed USB 2.0 hub. Users now have the choice of connecting many different external devices all at once. These connected devices often can cause an eyesore in the form of cable clutter, but the Notepal Infinite EVO accounts for this by providing USB cable management to rein in and secure the mess of cables.
A notebook cooler of this quality and ability would often be expected to carry an increased price, but it seemingly defies reason to carry a mere $49.99 MSRP. Expect to see the beautifully designed Notepal Infinite EVO Laptop Cooler at your favorite retail and e-tail stores soon.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit