Buffalo Technology, a global leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of storage and wireless networking solutions, is today announcing a stylish and convenient design for its optical storage range.
The compact and sleek portable DVD device will allow users to watch DVDs and burn data to CDs/DVDs at their convenience, anytime anywhere. The drive is powered by integrated USB cables which snap to the chassis for easy mobility, contributing to the compact design. The lightweight and slim drive fits comfortably into any travel bag, making it an ideal product for laptop and netbook users on-the-go.
The portable DVD is effortless to set-up and comes complete with CyberLink Media Suite pre-loaded. Users are notified of the drives current status by LED lights, blue indicating that DVD drive is ready and red showing that the DVD power supply is low.
"The sleek, smart design combined with the ease-of-use and portability makes the new DVD drive the ideal optical storage device for any consumer" says Paul Hudson, Sales Director for Northern Europe at Buffalo Technology. "The portable DVD drive is the latest Buffalo product to transform into the new stylish design and we welcome it to the family."
The Portable DVD is available for purchase immediately at leading outlets such as Amazon.co.uk, Misco.co.uk, and dabs.com
USB Bus Powered - No additional power supply required
Integrated USB Cables - USB cables snap to the chassis for easy mobility
LED Power Indicator - LEDs indicate power supply stability
Includes CyberLink Software for writing data content to CD-Rs and DVDs
8x DVD+/-R Read/Write
Bus Power LED lets you know when the power supply is short
Warranty - 2 years
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit