Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH, the European subsidiary of Shuttle Inc., one of the leading developers and manufacturers of compact PC solutions such as the world-renowned XPC Mini-PC Barebones, has announced delivery of the new SG41J4. "The front panel of this model can easily be modified by the owner, allowing customisation using photos, logos or information," according to Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "The creative opportunities are boundless."
The SG41J4 is suitable for Intel Core 2 processors with 1333 MHz FSB and uses the proven Intel G41 Express chipset. Its two memory banks can take DDR3 modules with a total capacity of 8 GB (2x 4 GB). The compact case is able to accommodate an optical 5.25" drive and up to two 3.5" drives. A PCIe-x16 slot can be fitted with dual-slot graphics cards. Alternatively, a PCI slot (32 bit) is available for other expansion cards. If the PCIe-x16 slot is not used, the SG41J4 can operate with the GMA X4500 graphics integrated in the chipset. A digital DVI-D output and an analog VGA output are able to manage up to two monitors.
Furthermore, the SG41J4 sports an array of connectors such as 2x USB at the front as well as 6x USB 2.0, 5.1 audio, PS/2 and Gigabit network ports at the rear. In addition, a serial and a parallel interface can be added with the optional J-RS232 accessory unit.
The 32.5 x 21.5 x 19 cm (DWH) ultra-compact XPC Barebone SG41J4 can be cooled with Intel Boxed CPU coolers or with the optionally available PM65 heatpipe. Its new 250 W power supply unit now has a larger fan which easily copes with more powerful hardware.
A short product video on YouTube shows different views of the product and simple instructions on how to customise the front panel: http://youtu.be/Zgep4bB3npU
Shuttle's recommended retail price for the XPC Barebone SG41J4 is EUR 146.00 (ex VAT). For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit