Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH, the European subsidiary of Shuttle Inc., one of the leading developers and manufacturers of compact PC solutions such as the world-renowned XPC Mini-PC Barebones, has announced delivery of the new SG41J4. "The front panel of this model can easily be modified by the owner, allowing customisation using photos, logos or information," according to Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "The creative opportunities are boundless."
The SG41J4 is suitable for Intel Core 2 processors with 1333 MHz FSB and uses the proven Intel G41 Express chipset. Its two memory banks can take DDR3 modules with a total capacity of 8 GB (2x 4 GB). The compact case is able to accommodate an optical 5.25" drive and up to two 3.5" drives. A PCIe-x16 slot can be fitted with dual-slot graphics cards. Alternatively, a PCI slot (32 bit) is available for other expansion cards. If the PCIe-x16 slot is not used, the SG41J4 can operate with the GMA X4500 graphics integrated in the chipset. A digital DVI-D output and an analog VGA output are able to manage up to two monitors.
Furthermore, the SG41J4 sports an array of connectors such as 2x USB at the front as well as 6x USB 2.0, 5.1 audio, PS/2 and Gigabit network ports at the rear. In addition, a serial and a parallel interface can be added with the optional J-RS232 accessory unit.
The 32.5 x 21.5 x 19 cm (DWH) ultra-compact XPC Barebone SG41J4 can be cooled with Intel Boxed CPU coolers or with the optionally available PM65 heatpipe. Its new 250 W power supply unit now has a larger fan which easily copes with more powerful hardware.
A short product video on YouTube shows different views of the product and simple instructions on how to customise the front panel: http://youtu.be/Zgep4bB3npU
Shuttle's recommended retail price for the XPC Barebone SG41J4 is EUR 146.00 (ex VAT). For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung 4TB SSD teased, will cost a mighty $1900
- Samsung starts producing 16-gigabit GDDR6 for next-gen GPUs
- PUBG patched on PC, fixes performance in large-scale fights
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series