Now you can experience a rich, 3-dimensional world of crystal-clear sound with your headphones - with no interference and no wires. The new MDR-DS6500 digital surround headphone system from Sony gives TV programmes, movies on Blu-ray Disc/DVD and PLAYSTATION 3 games the soundtrack they deserve.
Exclusive to Sony, Virtualphones Technology (VPT) reproduces the soundstage of multi-channel speakers to create an immersive acoustic space. Even if you're listening to a stereo 2ch or 5.1 channel programme, VPT builds a virtual 7.1 channel soundstage that stretches 'behind and beyond' the screen. There's also a choice of selectable surround sound modes to optimise listening for movies, gaming or speech.
With a generous operating range of up to 100m (approx.), the MDR-DS6500 lets you wander freely around the house while enjoying uncompressed CD-quality sound. All-digital wireless transmission resists noise and interference from other devices in the home. Automatic tuning switches seamlessly between RF channels to optimise signal reception at all times, with no glitches or drop-outs.
Aside from superb audio quality, the MDR-DS6500 is beautifully easy to use. Just connect the headphone's processing unit to any multi-channel source and enjoy an immersive, 3D listening experience. The sleek, monolithic design of the charging cradle makes a dramatic match for your BRAVIA home theatre system. When it's not being used, just rest the MDR‑DS6500 on its elegant wireless charging dock. 3 hours charging time provides power for a generous 20 hours (approx.) listening time. The new MDR-DS6500 digital wireless headphone system by Sony is available from May 2011.
For more information about Z, ZX and EX series or MDR-NC13 or MDR-RF865RK headphones please visit: Z, ZX and EX series or MDR-NC13 & MDR-RF865RK.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series