Now you can experience a rich, 3-dimensional world of crystal-clear sound with your headphones - with no interference and no wires. The new MDR-DS6500 digital surround headphone system from Sony gives TV programmes, movies on Blu-ray Disc/DVD and PLAYSTATION 3 games the soundtrack they deserve.
Exclusive to Sony, Virtualphones Technology (VPT) reproduces the soundstage of multi-channel speakers to create an immersive acoustic space. Even if you're listening to a stereo 2ch or 5.1 channel programme, VPT builds a virtual 7.1 channel soundstage that stretches 'behind and beyond' the screen. There's also a choice of selectable surround sound modes to optimise listening for movies, gaming or speech.
With a generous operating range of up to 100m (approx.), the MDR-DS6500 lets you wander freely around the house while enjoying uncompressed CD-quality sound. All-digital wireless transmission resists noise and interference from other devices in the home. Automatic tuning switches seamlessly between RF channels to optimise signal reception at all times, with no glitches or drop-outs.
Aside from superb audio quality, the MDR-DS6500 is beautifully easy to use. Just connect the headphone's processing unit to any multi-channel source and enjoy an immersive, 3D listening experience. The sleek, monolithic design of the charging cradle makes a dramatic match for your BRAVIA home theatre system. When it's not being used, just rest the MDR‑DS6500 on its elegant wireless charging dock. 3 hours charging time provides power for a generous 20 hours (approx.) listening time. The new MDR-DS6500 digital wireless headphone system by Sony is available from May 2011.
For more information about Z, ZX and EX series or MDR-NC13 or MDR-RF865RK headphones please visit: Z, ZX and EX series or MDR-NC13 & MDR-RF865RK.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard