El Monte, CA - April 20, 2011 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce three new systems featuring the powerful new AMD Radeon HD graphic cards - Gamer Mage D245, 2011 Mage and Gamer Fire 580. The new cards provide iBUYPOWER gamers with affordable, high definition graphics perfect for the mainstream gamer or those wanting to get into PC gaming without a major investment. The new AMD Radeon HD 6450, 6570, and 6670 all support the latest in graphics technology, including DirectX11 Tessellation and multi-monitor solutions.
"We build systems for gamers of all levels and budgets," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "These new AMD Radeon graphics cards deliver the total package, providing a great balance of value and performance."
Housed in the NZXT Gama gaming case, the Gamer Mage D245 features a liquid cooled AMD Phenom II X2 260 Dual Core CPU, 4GB of DDR3 Memory, AMD Radeon HD 6450 1GB graphics card, 450W power supply and a 500GB hard drive, all for just $499.
The similarly equipped 2011 Mage also sports a liquid cooled AMD Phenom II X2 260 Dual Core CPU, 4GB of DDR3 Memory, AMD Radeon HD 6570 1GB graphics card, a 450W power supply and a 640GB hard drive loaded into the Xion Echo Gaming Case for $559.
The more powerful Gamer Fire 580 comes armed with a liquid cooled AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Quad Core CPU, 4GB of DDR3 Memory, the AMD Radeon 6670 graphics card, 700W power supply, 1TB hard drive, in the NZXT Gama Gaming Case for $849.
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. https://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series