Guess what is it?
A crab? The tool for clip game? Or a small UFO?
No, all the above answers are wrong.
It is the new cooler launched by EVERCOOL, who is always driven by the coexistence of both cooling and aesthetics, but also emphasizing the usability.
What are the purposes of Dr. Cool?
Dr. Cool is the World's first specialized cooler for Routers and IP sharing devices with a unique design. It was conceived with three features in mind: branding, creative aesthetics and effective cooling. This last being where EVERCOOL pays special attention to, as well as taking into consideration user's feedback. It has a white, delicate and compact appearance that makes it attractive to people's eyes.
Dr. Cool provides a cooling solution to address overheating problems. Using one 8cm long-life fan it provides sufficient airflow to achieve silent cooling, effectively dissipating the heat. It also helps prevent damage caused by heat by long periods of operation and extend the router's or IP sharing device's life expectancy.
The retractable clip design makes Dr. Cool compatible with different sizes of routers (IP sharing devices), additionally it can be used for 2.5" portable hard disks, tablet PCs, Netbooks or other accessories. The multi-clip design makes it very easy for users to install it, just place and clip. Soft pads inside the clips further secure the router or devices as well as preventing it from sliding. Dr. Cool can powered by either USB or a DC power transformer, which makes very convenient for users.
As its name suggests, Dr. Cool has multiple functions and just likes a Doctor has extensive knowledge in the cooling field. The reasonable price gives it a very good cost/performance value. Cooling solutions are not only limited to PC, Dr. Cool is a suitable cooling alternative for routers and IP sharing devices.
For video of Dr. Cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx9bIPlr610
Funny video of Dr. Cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlR8tQJsbqY
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/
Overall Dimension 151 x 145 x 80 mm
DC Fan Size 80 x 80 x 10 mm
Base Material Plastic
Rated Voltage 5 VDC
Fan Speed 2500 ± 15% RPM
Noise Level < 21 dBA
Bearing Type Long Life Bearing
Weight 263 g
Latest News Posts
- Why consoles are so important to big publishers
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- GTA 6 microtransactions likely, should follow GTA Online
- PUBG Corp made $920 million in 2018, 85% of cash from PC
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!