Mionix, the Swedish manufacturer of professional high-end gaming accessories today unveiled the Mionix Zibal 60, a mechanical keyboard developed for the gamer that deserves the best. "I believe it is an artform to building keyboards, that are not just for gaming but also compromise free and simple in design. The high attention to detail and subtle features are going to be loved by our loyal users", says Carl Conradsson, Mionix.
The Mionix Zibal 60 is a fusion of the best keyboard components together with great gaming features that gives your game the edge you have been searching for. Engineered with non-tactile, mechanical, black cherry MX switches that deliver the best feel to every keystroke. Multi-level backlight illumination paired with six key rollover that allows you to perform up to six simultaneous keystrokes with all keys, make the Zibal 60 standout from the crowd. in addition to the performance features, the Zibal 60 offers smart functions that include a two port usb 2.0 hub, audio/mic extensions and media control keys for full integration with your desktop setup.
- Black Cherry MX Mechanical key switches
- Detachable wrist rest
- Green backlit key illumination
- Three lighting modes On, Off and WASD
- Multi-level brightness control
- Mionix action key to access light/media controls
- Six key rollover
- Rage proof durability
- Connect-through ports for audio/mic
- Full Speed USB 2.0 hub
- Plug n Play
Availability and Pricing
- Mionix Zibal 60 will be available worldwide to pre-order today and delivery in June 2011
- Suggested retail price: $149.99 / 149.99
Visit the product page for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit