After quite a few details about the GeForce GT 520 made to the Web, NVIDIA has finally released its new entry-level graphics card - NVIDIA GT520 - the card takes the place as the lowest cost DirectX 11 GPU in NVIDIA's product line-up.
Lantic today releases its GT 520 1GB DDR3 Blade version for entry-level user to having the opportunity of selection and enjoy the DirectX 11 effects. The Lantic GT520 uses the NVIDIA GF119 core, equipped with 48 CUDA stream processors 8 texture unit and 4 ROP units.
Lantic GT520 Core /Memory Clock: 810 MHz / 1300 MHz, Memory Configuration is 1GB/DDR3 and Interface is 64 bit. Just like all the other NVIDIA entry-level graphics cards, the GT 520 can support DVI, D-Sub and HDMI 1.4a video outputs and power is provided via the PCI Express slot.
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service. With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Battlerite Royale hits free-to-play on Steam, now available
- Daikatana developer delays SIGIL, aims for April release
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure