After quite a few details about the GeForce GT 520 made to the Web, NVIDIA has finally released its new entry-level graphics card - NVIDIA GT520 - the card takes the place as the lowest cost DirectX 11 GPU in NVIDIA's product line-up.
Lantic today releases its GT 520 1GB DDR3 Blade version for entry-level user to having the opportunity of selection and enjoy the DirectX 11 effects. The Lantic GT520 uses the NVIDIA GF119 core, equipped with 48 CUDA stream processors 8 texture unit and 4 ROP units.
Lantic GT520 Core /Memory Clock: 810 MHz / 1300 MHz, Memory Configuration is 1GB/DDR3 and Interface is 64 bit. Just like all the other NVIDIA entry-level graphics cards, the GT 520 can support DVI, D-Sub and HDMI 1.4a video outputs and power is provided via the PCI Express slot.
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service. With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo called out on cheap Switch controllers
- Transfer data from phones using dr.fone Switch, here's how
- New Switch refresh has 9 hours battery life, same specs
- Gamestop to transform stores into retro arcades
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access