The RAVEN team's continued push to redefine and perfect the enthusiast tower chassis has resulted in yet another benchmark in the RAVEN RV03. With world-class cooling performance from the previous RAVEN chassis models retained by the included 180mm Air Penetrator fans, a rethinking of the interior layout enabled dramatic reduction in overall depth of the chassis compared to RAVEN RV02 while still matching RAVEN RV01's ability to accommodate Extended ATX motherboard and graphics cards longer than 13 inches. Cable management was also improved with a new 5cm thick hard drive compartment to allow nearly all cables to be connected behind the motherboard tray with ease. An unconventional power supply compartment located in the lower front part of the chassis further add to facilitate cable routing so anyone can assemble a pristine looking system with maximum airflow efficiency.
Complementing the finely tuned and engineered interior, the RV03 has Champaign colored trimmings adorning an exterior with aggressive lines yet reserved profile. The stand out styling also fully utilizes the chassis's powerful cooling ability to full effect by a set of smartly designed, dual-purpose front bezels that helps to keep the RV03 looking sharp and uniform whether the user is setting up for maximum air cooling or for a silencing build.
As a trend-setter and a computer chassis engineering showcase, the RAVEN RV03 has few equals. However, its advanced features are equally accessible that anyone from experienced enthusiasts to novice users will find easy to appreciate and utilize, making RV03 the most appealing RAVEN chassis yet!
Revolutionary 90 degree motherboard mounting from RAVEN RV01
Includes two Air Penetrator 180mm fans for superb performance and quietness
Support up to seven 120mm fans for exceptional cooling flexibility
Motherboard back plate opening behind CPU area for quick cooler assembly
Supports Extended ATX motherboard
Supports eight expansion slots and graphics cards of any length
Mandatory cable management design for clean looking system on every build
Hard drive compartment with independent cooling zone
Upscale and aggressive styling with dual-purpose front panel bezels
You can find further information about Raven RV03B-W:
Attached are eDM file and photos for your reference.
Raven RV03B-W is available on 25.04.2011.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 117.20 Euro
Latest News Posts
- BioWare can redeem Anthem, Star Citizen creator says
- RAGE 2 looks like a Ubisoft game, and it needs multiplayer
- Hideo Kojima could use streaming to meld gaming and movies
- Mortal Kombat 11's crazy grind incentivizes mtx spending
- Why consoles are so important to big publishers
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!