CM Storm's Enforcer is a bold new LAN deployable addition to the Storm lineup. It is a compact, featured packed, mid-tower solution for enthusiasts and budget conscious gamers. It comes as the first mid-tower to include native support for GPU cards like the AMD Radeon HD 6990 and the NVIDIA GTX 590, large CPU coolers, two 200mm fans, one 120mm fans, and USB 3.0. The CM Storm Enforcer changes everything with its speed, stealth and guile. With all of its offerings, CM Storm Enforcer provides limitless possibilities.
The CM Storm Enforcer draws from a design that is reminiscent of a futuristic or even a biological armor. It focuses on cleaner lines that still preserve an aggressive styling worthy of the CM Storm name. A nearly full-length side panel window allows users to show off their liquid cooling, custom wiring, and cable management with pride. This is accompanied by an interior coated entirely with a high quality black finish.
Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
Two 200mm (one included) and one 120mm fans are supported to provide plenty of airflow to remove heat from system components. Utilize each 200mm fan space to its full potential by installing two optional 120mm fans that will help remove the maximum amount of system heat while working at full load. To ensure that the cooling system runs flawlessly, dust filters have been strategically placed on fan inlets to prevent particles from entering the system. Experience less downtime with easily removable dust filters; allowing for quick maintenance. The front door and filtered lower mesh both assist in minimizing the amount of dust or other debris that can access the system.
Large rubber grommets support tubes routed from an externally mounted 2 x 120mm radiator. Enthusiasts will enjoy that the 2.5" hard drive cage has pre-drilled holes to allow users to mount a liquid cooling pump. The rear exhaust has also been customized to allow ample space for all-in-one liquid cooling kits.
Lightning Fast USB 3.0
USB 3.0 is no longer constrained by a bulky pass-through connector. The CM Storm Enforcer is the first in its class to offer an internal Super Speed USB 3.0 connector which enables convenient access to the newest standard in speed. It comes ready to connect to the latest Intel and AMD chipsets with two front panel USB 3.0 connectors.
Modular Interior Features
The interior supports a total of twelve 3.5" and 2.5" devices. The upper portion of the hard drive cage is removable and 90 degree rotatable. Several options become available when the hard drive cage is detached. The 2.5" hard drive cage can be relocated to the top of the fixed 3.5" hard drive cage on the bottom. The newly freed up space allows long graphics cards such as the AMD HD6990 and NVIDIA GTX 590 to fit without problems. CM Storm Enforcer supports the longest graphics cards available in the future.
To assist in smarter and cleaner cable routing, many wire or cable tie mounts have been placed along the backside of the motherboard tray. To that end, several cable management holes have been placed throughout the motherboard tray to allow for the routing of cables directly to their intended destinations. In an effort to reduce installation times, all aside from the lower 2.5" hard drive cage are tool-free. A large CPU retention hole has been placed in the motherboard tray to allow it to be compatible with more types of motherboard layouts.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit