Eurocom Corporation, a leading mobile technology developer has been testing performance levels of the optional VGA cards in the EUROCOM Racer notebook. The custom built EUROOM Racer supports eight high performance video cards.
The EUROCOM Racer supports high performance, high power VGA technologies up to a 100 Watts GPUs including NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M, AMD Radeon HD 6970M or NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800M equipped with 2GB of superfast DDR5 Video Memory.
EUROCOM Racer can be equipped with a Matte or Glossy Full HD 1920-by-1080 pixels 16:9 LED backlit display panels.
EUROCOM Racer is a high end professional and gaming notebook. Being fully configurable and customizable allows users to build their system to their exact specifications, operational and/or application requirements.
"The EUROCOM Racer is currently the fastest 15.6" notebook with the widest selection of VGA options. With the powerful Intel Core i7 Extreme Mobile processors, high performance AMD HD6970M technology, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M and Quadro FX 3800M this platform is capable to provide a single computer solution for on-the-go Engineering and replace traditional bulky desktop based workstations" said Mark Bialic, President and CTO of Eurocom Corporation.
EUROCOM Racer is powered by an 180W AC Adapter which allows support for powerful GPU's, up to 32 GB of RAM and new Intel Sandy Bridge processors.
Video Card Benchmarks
AMD Radeon HD 6970M3DMark Vantage: P 13397
3D Mark 11: P 3420
3DMark 06: 21043
Unigine Heaven 2.1: 680, 27 FPS
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M3DMark Vantage: P 15011
3D Mark 11: P 2971
3DMark 06: 20732
Unigine Heaven 2.1: 739, 29.3 FPS
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470M3DMark Vantage: P 10955
3D Mark 11: P 2239
3DMark 06: 18098
Unigine Heaven 2.1: 545, 21.7 FPS
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M3DMark Vantage: P 8983
3D Mark 11: P 1834
3DMark 06: 14619
Unigine Heaven 2.1: 445, 17.7 FPS
EUROCOM Racer key Specs:
Display:15.6-inch Full HD 1920-by-1080; Backlit LED Display with Glossy/Matte Surface
Memory: up to 32GB; 4x RAM sockets, DDR3 1333/1600 MHz
VGA: Modular Design; MXM 3.0b; 100W; supports both NVIDIA GeForce, Quadro and AMD GPUs; single VGA operation
Processor: supports Sandy Bridge line of Intel i5 and i7 Core processors; up to Intel Core i7 2920XM Extreme Edition with 8GB of L3 cache
Storage: up to 2 physical drives, SSD, hybrid or mechanical, up to 1.75TB of storage.
Card Reader:9-in-1: MMC/RSMMC SD/MinSD/SDHC/SDXC MS/MS Pro/MS Duo
Ports: 2x USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0; DVI-DL; 1x IEEE1394a; 1x eSATA; 1x HDMI out; 1x Headphone jack; 1x Microphone jack; 1x S/PDIF out; 1x Line-in; 1x RJ45 for LAN
Communications: 1Gigabit LAN on-board; optional WLAN N or Bluetooth + WLAN Combo and/or 3.75G Mini Card UMTS/HSDPA
Weight & Dimensions: 3.1kg/6.82lbs; 376x256x35-43mm / 15.04x10.24x1.4-1.72 inch
The EUROCOM Racer starts at $1249 USD
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat 11's crazy grind incentivizes mtx spending
- Why consoles are so important to big publishers
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- GTA 6 microtransactions likely, should follow GTA Online
- PUBG Corp made $920 million in 2018, 85% of cash from PC
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!