Eurocom Corporation, a leading mobile technology developer has been testing performance levels of the optional VGA cards in the EUROCOM Racer notebook. The custom built EUROOM Racer supports eight high performance video cards.
The EUROCOM Racer supports high performance, high power VGA technologies up to a 100 Watts GPUs including NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M, AMD Radeon HD 6970M or NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800M equipped with 2GB of superfast DDR5 Video Memory.
EUROCOM Racer can be equipped with a Matte or Glossy Full HD 1920-by-1080 pixels 16:9 LED backlit display panels.
EUROCOM Racer is a high end professional and gaming notebook. Being fully configurable and customizable allows users to build their system to their exact specifications, operational and/or application requirements.
"The EUROCOM Racer is currently the fastest 15.6" notebook with the widest selection of VGA options. With the powerful Intel Core i7 Extreme Mobile processors, high performance AMD HD6970M technology, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M and Quadro FX 3800M this platform is capable to provide a single computer solution for on-the-go Engineering and replace traditional bulky desktop based workstations" said Mark Bialic, President and CTO of Eurocom Corporation.
EUROCOM Racer is powered by an 180W AC Adapter which allows support for powerful GPU's, up to 32 GB of RAM and new Intel Sandy Bridge processors.
Video Card Benchmarks
AMD Radeon HD 6970M3DMark Vantage: P 13397
3D Mark 11: P 3420
3DMark 06: 21043
Unigine Heaven 2.1: 680, 27 FPS
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M3DMark Vantage: P 15011
3D Mark 11: P 2971
3DMark 06: 20732
Unigine Heaven 2.1: 739, 29.3 FPS
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470M3DMark Vantage: P 10955
3D Mark 11: P 2239
3DMark 06: 18098
Unigine Heaven 2.1: 545, 21.7 FPS
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M3DMark Vantage: P 8983
3D Mark 11: P 1834
3DMark 06: 14619
Unigine Heaven 2.1: 445, 17.7 FPS
EUROCOM Racer key Specs:
Display:15.6-inch Full HD 1920-by-1080; Backlit LED Display with Glossy/Matte Surface
Memory: up to 32GB; 4x RAM sockets, DDR3 1333/1600 MHz
VGA: Modular Design; MXM 3.0b; 100W; supports both NVIDIA GeForce, Quadro and AMD GPUs; single VGA operation
Processor: supports Sandy Bridge line of Intel i5 and i7 Core processors; up to Intel Core i7 2920XM Extreme Edition with 8GB of L3 cache
Storage: up to 2 physical drives, SSD, hybrid or mechanical, up to 1.75TB of storage.
Card Reader:9-in-1: MMC/RSMMC SD/MinSD/SDHC/SDXC MS/MS Pro/MS Duo
Ports: 2x USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0; DVI-DL; 1x IEEE1394a; 1x eSATA; 1x HDMI out; 1x Headphone jack; 1x Microphone jack; 1x S/PDIF out; 1x Line-in; 1x RJ45 for LAN
Communications: 1Gigabit LAN on-board; optional WLAN N or Bluetooth + WLAN Combo and/or 3.75G Mini Card UMTS/HSDPA
Weight & Dimensions: 3.1kg/6.82lbs; 376x256x35-43mm / 15.04x10.24x1.4-1.72 inch
The EUROCOM Racer starts at $1249 USD
Latest News Posts
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM