Leading international graphics card and motherboard maker MSI adds to the global legend of its Hawk series with the new N560GTX-Ti Hawk graphics card. The all new N560GTX-Ti Hawk is equipped with the latest Twin Frozr III dual fan cooling design, featuring MSI's exclusive Propeller Blade technology that delivers 20% more airflow than conventional fans and reduces GPU temperature by up to a staggering 17 degrees. The 8+1 phase PWM design also doubles the power for GPU, which, combined with Triple Overvoltage technology, further improves the overclocking potential of the N560GTX-Ti Hawk. With its graphics card cooling, power, high overclocking potential and stability, the N560GTX-Ti Hawk stands out on top among the industry's GeForce GTX 560 Ti based graphics cards.
Exclusive Propeller Blade Technology for 20% More Airflow
The MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk features the advanced Twin Frozr III cooling solution. MSI's exclusive Propeller Blade technology delivers 20% more airflow compared to conventional fans, while the air channels on the fan blades expand the airflow area to carry away more heat from graphics card components. When coupled with dual 8cm PWM fans, super heat pipe technology and nickel-plated copper base, the result is a more efficient thermal dissipation solution, allowing the Twin Frozr III to achieve a staggering 17 degrees of temperature reduction versus the reference cooling design.
MSI's proprietary P/S Switch function allows users to change the speed of the dual fans according to personal preference and usage environments. Performance mode helps to keep the GPU temperature down even under high loads for the best performance, while Silent mode balances fan noise with thermal management during games or multimedia usage.
Improved Power Supply and Triple Overvoltage for Greater Overclocking Power
To provide users with the best overclocking performance, the N560GTX-Ti Hawk features an 8+1 phase PWM design. This boost improves overclocking stability by doubling the current output of the reference 4+1 phase design. MSI's proprietary Afterburner overclocking utility allows control over GPU/Memory/PLL voltages for unleashing the full overclocking potential of the N560GTX-Ti Hawk!
Using the Afterburner overclocking utility, amateur overclockers can easily monitor their graphics card's condition, simplifying the overclocking process. For the most demanding users, MSI has provided multi-meters at the voltage measurement points for monitoring GPU/Memory/PLL voltages. The N560GTX-Ti Hawk is truly an overclocker's essential!
Handpicked Components for the Highest Quality
The MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk Graphics Card uses Military Class components that have come to represent the highest quality and stability among users. The new Military Class II specifications now include Tantalum capacitors with 8-times the lifetime of solid capacitors, SFC choke that provides 30% more power, and solid-cap capacitors with a 10 year service life. All of these components serve to ensure the highest quality and stability of the graphics card.
The N560GTX-Ti Hawk has many exclusive features such as the Twin Frozr III cooling module with Propeller Blade technology, Triple Overvoltage support with Afterburner, the 8+1 phase PWM design and the latest Military Class II components. The design of the graphics card represents MSI's commitment to constant innovation in its quest to provide consumers with the newest features and extreme overclocking potential.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit