ASRock '3TB+ Unlocker' Unleashes Maximum Storage Performance Entirely
TAIPEI, Taiwan, April 8, 2011 - ASRock, Inc. the global motherboard manufacturer officially released their exclusive "3TB+ Unlocker" utility that delivers the maximum potential of the hard disk. The fantastic 3TB+ Unlocker tool offers a tweak-friendly feature, breaking the limitation of 32-bit operation system that could only detect the hard disk within 2048GB. It also allows ASRock motherboards without UEFI Technology to take advantage of the hidden storage space on 3TB and larger HDDs, helping to fully utilize the wasted spaces.
ASRock's new 3TB+ Unlocker utility is a shot in the arm for HDDs, delivering state of art storage technology with user-friendly software. It is dedicated to provide the most optimized storage space. Not only smashing the storage limits, the brand new utility also delivers the most reliable computing experience yet.
3TB+ Unlocker is a tool for people washing to build up their new platform with a well-allocated space set. This isn't only aimed at the high-end enthusiast mainboard segment but also targeted at entry-level platforms. To enjoy the maximum storage performance, all you have to do is to simply download the 3TB+ Unlocker from ASRock website http://www.asrock.com/Feature/3TB/index.asp. With ASRock 3TB+ Unlocker, users are assured to access the entire hard drive effortlessly.
As the pioneer in motherboard industry, ASRock pays special attention to detail in order to provide users the premium quality motherboards. Today, ASRock is proud to provide a wide range of feature-rich motherboards supporting 3TB+ Unlocker Technology in both Intel and AMD platforms. We always give you more than you expected!
ASRock Inc. is established in 2002, specialized in the field of motherboards. Instead of just being an OEM manufacturer, ASRock strives to build up its own brand. With the 3C design concept, "Creativity, Consideration, Cost-effectiveness", the company explores the limit of motherboards manufacturing while paying attention on the eco issue at the same time, developing products with the consideration of eco-friendly concept.
ASRock has been growing fast and become world third largest motherboard brand with headquarter in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in Europe and the USA. The young and vibrant company targets at entry to mainstream segment MB business, owning reputation around the world market with its reliability and proficiency. Further information, please visit http://www.asrock.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ