ZOTAC Announces GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition Graphics Card
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer, today introduces the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition - its fastest single-GPU graphics card. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition is designed to amplify cooling performance and gaming at extreme high-definition resolutions.
A custom high-performance heat-pipe heatsink enables the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition to stay cool and whisper-quiet while dual orange 92mm fans add a stylish ZOTAC touch to create an enthusiast-grade graphics card that combines performance and style in a single 2.5-slot graphics card.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition boosts gaming performance by doubling the video memory of standard ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 graphics card for a total of 3GB of video memory. The 3GB of video memory ensures the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition is able to render the latest Microsoft DirectX 11-enabled games and applications with maximum details and performance at resolutions up to 2560x1600.
"Enthusiast gamers demand the absolute best performance available. With the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition, we are able to boost high-resolution gaming performance while reducing noise levels and temperatures," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
To let users take advantage of the graphics processing power available from the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition, a copy of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is bundled with the card. Brotherhood takes gamers on an epic action-packed journey through a beautifully rendered replication of ancient Rome, Italy as Ezio, the master assassin.
Latest News Posts
- Respawn's Titanfall dev team is separate from other projects
- Epic will stop exclusives if Valve gives 88% revenue split
- Nintendo won't reveal new Switch at E3 2019
- How Switch stacks up against other Nintendo hardware
- Xbox gaming makes less than 10% of Microsoft's Q3 revenues
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Truck Racing Championship - The Giants Awaken!
- Release Date Announced for Druidstone: The Secret of Menhir Forest; Pre-Orders Starting Now
- CPT Drives & Power (SET: CPT) secures contract partnership with Siemens
- Sonic & Friends Go Head-to-Head with 'Team Dark' In Part 2 of Team Sonic Racing Overdrive
- Rhythm & Dance VR Game 'Wave Circles' Announced for Steam