ZOTAC Announces GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition Graphics Card
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer, today introduces the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition - its fastest single-GPU graphics card. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition is designed to amplify cooling performance and gaming at extreme high-definition resolutions.
A custom high-performance heat-pipe heatsink enables the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition to stay cool and whisper-quiet while dual orange 92mm fans add a stylish ZOTAC touch to create an enthusiast-grade graphics card that combines performance and style in a single 2.5-slot graphics card.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition boosts gaming performance by doubling the video memory of standard ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 graphics card for a total of 3GB of video memory. The 3GB of video memory ensures the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition is able to render the latest Microsoft DirectX 11-enabled games and applications with maximum details and performance at resolutions up to 2560x1600.
"Enthusiast gamers demand the absolute best performance available. With the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition, we are able to boost high-resolution gaming performance while reducing noise levels and temperatures," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
To let users take advantage of the graphics processing power available from the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP2! Edition, a copy of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is bundled with the card. Brotherhood takes gamers on an epic action-packed journey through a beautifully rendered replication of ancient Rome, Italy as Ezio, the master assassin.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit