HIS Announces Radeon HD 6790 IceQ X
TODAY HIS veils HIS 6790 IceQ X 1GB GDDR5, loading with HIS performance-leading cooling technology and silent configuration, the new model designs for our most demanding gamers to experience a truly outstanding performance and spectacular image quality.
HIS 6790 IceQ X accelerates advanced PC gaming by running at 840MHz core clock and 4,200MHz memory clock. What's more? The new model equips with stunning array of advanced technologies, such as AMD Eyefinity technology, AMD's second-generation of DirectX 11-ready graphics, and AMD EyeSpeed technology. The combined configuration delivers dramatic visual and gaming experience, making it the ultimate solution for performance gamers.
AMD Eyefinity technology: Gaming and productivity on up to six simultaneous displays.
AMD's second-generation of DirectX 11-ready graphics: Stunningly realistic gaming.
AMD EyeSpeed technology: Fast applications and incredible video.
For more information HIS 6790 IceQ X 1GB GDDR5, please visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM