Sharkoon AL2 mATX and Sharkoon AL4 ATX | respectively in Titanium and in Silver | MSRP starting at 49.90 euros
Users on a budget who are looking for an aluminum tower will find one available from Sharkoon: The ATX tower Sharkoon AL4 and the Micro ATX tower Sharkoon AL2 score with a reasonable functional range, stable processing and a simple yet elegant design in brushed aluminum.
The ATX tower Sharkoon AL4 is available in either titanium or silver and offers space for four optical drives, four 3.5 inch devices and seven expansion cards. A 3.5 inch bay is externally accessible. Screwless mounting of the hard drives occur through the decoupled quick-locking mechanisms. Cooling of the hard drives take place through a 120mm blue illuminating fan, which sits behind a mesh window in the front panel. The backside allows two 80mm fans to be retrofitted. An audio and two USB2.0 ports are provided in the front. The Sharkoon AL4 measures 470 x 420 x 190 mm (L x H x W) and weighs 3.2 kg. The tower is designed for graphic cards up to 27 cm long and CPU coolers up to 15 cm high.
The Sharkoon AL2, for main boards in either a Micro ATX and Mini ITX format, is also available in the choices of titanium or silver. The tower includes four expansion card slots, two 5.25 inch bays, and an internal and external 3.5 inch bay. Cooling is ensured by the blue illuminating 92mm front fan. An additional mesh window on the side panel encourages air ventilation in the compact Micro ATX tower. Optionally, another 92mm fan can be mounted on the backside. Also, the Sharkoon AL2 comes with two USB2.0 and audio ports in the front. The tower measures 395 x 375 x 180 mm (L x H x W) and weighs 2.4 kg. Regardless of the slender dimensions, graphic cards up to 30 cm long and CPU fans up to 14 cm high can be installed.
End customers can find the Sharkoon AL2 and the Sharkoon AL4 available in authorized retailers.
Sharkoon AL2 titanium mATX / silver mATX: MSRP 49.90 euros
Sharkoon AL4 titanium ATX / silver ATX: MSRP 59.90 euros
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ