MSI U.S. ANNOUNCES NEW AMD GAMING NOTEBOOK SKU UNDER $800
MSI delivers great value for mobile gamers with NVIDIA GeForce graphics card, 4GB of DDR2 RAM, and the overclockable MSI Turbo-Drive Engine -- all for just $799.99
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - November 12, 2008 - MSI Computer, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, is pleased to announce the newest addition to it Gaming Notebook Series - the GX630-028US. The new GX630 SKU features the new AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core Processor and are available now in time for the Holiday season at newegg.com, amazon.com, mwave.com, zipzoomfly.com, and buy.com.
At just $799.99, the GX630-028US is an incredible bargain when you consider all this notebook is packing - NVIDIA GeForce 9600 graphics card, 4 GB of DDR2 Ram, a 250 GB SATA hard drive, a 15.4 WXGA glare LCD, Bluetooth, 802.11bgn modem, and a 2.0M webcam. And like all the MSI Gaming notebooks the newest GX630 features exclusive MSI Turbo Drive -engine Technology, allowing user to overclock the notebook up to by as much as 15%, and the MSI ECO Engine which allows users to alternate between 5 different operating modes to conserve battery life. FULL SPECS BELOW
"With the economy where it is and the holiday season quickly approaching, we wanted to offer our customers a gaming notebook that meets their high expectations without breaking the bank," said Andy Tung Director of Sales, MSI US. "With the GX630-028US we have achieved just that by reaching the optimal convergence of price and performance."
For additional information about the MSI's line of Gaming Notebooks please visit https://www.msimobile.com, or contact MSI representative Mark Olson at 305.5 76.1171 x17, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1986, MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. The company's expansive range of product lines includes mainboards, graphic cards, servers/workstations, laptops, barebones, IPCs, multimedia products, CE devices and networking devices. MSI is ranked among the world's top 3 motherboard manufacturers and is one of the top 5 server manufacturers. MSI has developed several new technologies, including ACV (Amazing Crystal Vision), and ACS (Advanced Cooling System). MSI's notebooks are known for their aesthetically pleasing designs and powerful components. To keep abreast of the global market MSI provides multi-language customer service and associated web sites. MSI has offices in Taiwan, Mainland China, USA, Germany, France, Holland, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, Korea, Poland, Russia, Canada, and India. To learn more about MSI's complete line personal computers and components please visit https://www.msimobile.com.
Latest News Posts
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM