AVADirect Now Offers NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590 Graphics Cards
As of today, we added the newly released Nvidia GTX 590 graphics card to our website. These cards are massively beefy, and are said to pack as much performance as two GTX 580's in SLI. These cards would be ideal for gamers who want bleeding-edge graphics who also require expandability. Nvidia incorporated improved DirectX 11 support that is meant to take on games that use the engine better than their competitors, ATI. Though, benchmarks throughout the web have surfaced and so far it looks like the ATI 6990 is the victor, but ATI does not have a stable history with their high-end graphics cards. Regardless, an enthusiast knows the risks that are taken when putting faith into high-end cards, but for most the risk is well worth it. The card also supports 3D vision technology, comparable to ATI's eyefinity support. There are rumors that Nvidia will add support for Quad-SLI with these cards, and were that to become true to world may possibly come crumbling down...for ATI fan boys. We are happy to see Nvidia back in the ring swinging at ATI, and hope that this ever-lasting competition continues to grow competitively, as end-users will be the ones to gain everything.
To view all Nvidia GTX 590 products we carry visit Nvidia GTX 590 Graphics Cards at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard