Colorful Intros Their GeForce GTX590
Colorful, the launch partner of NVIDIA in Asia, announces the latest high-end graphics card, GeForce GTX590. Based on a reference design, the card has scratch artworks on the stickers, which infuses the card some symbolic significances. GTX590 equips with 24 pieces of GDDR5 memory modules in total, 12 pieces on the front and the same quantity on the back, memory capacity is up to 3GB and the clock is set at 3414MHz. 2 pieces of GF110 chips are installed on the PCB and each of the chips has 5 phases VRM, the clock of these two GPUs are both set at 607MHz.
GTX590 has total of 1024 CUDA Cores, 128 Texture Units and ROP Units, the memory bandwidth is twice as GTX580, it¡¯s up to 384¡Á2bit. 3 DVI ports are provided and support up to three monitors with NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, and this top card needs two 8-pin power connecting cable to ensure the power supply of the graphics card.
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower