AVADirect Now Offers NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Graphics Cards
AVADirect recently added the new line of Nvidia's GTX 550 cards to our website. These cards are based of of the GTS 450 process and have improved cooling, performance, and video RAM. In respect, the cards are practically parallel with the GTX 460 card, but run much cooler and quieter. The card is not in any way to compete with high-end cards, but to provide an alternate solution to a once problematic configuration caused from heat or noise. The drivers are also a bit different, and any Nvidia enthusiasts can tell you Nvidia did not do the most stellar job with their 400 series drivers. They did correct numerous driver-signing issues with the 500 series cards and continue to make even more improvements with the physical aspect of the series as well. More than likely, these cards will be placed in the "price to performance" category and will be considered for systems that require more than average video performance, but not so much for the high-end workstation/gaming systems. Either way, Nvidia does a good job at cleaning up their previous mistakes and I cannot wait for future releases from the world renown graphics card manufacturer.
To view all NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 we carry click GeForce GTX 550 at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard